While being in the mindset to do so, I reconnected with my long lost cousin who joined the Navy a few years ago and has since fallen off the face of the Earth. Since the last time I've seen him, he apparently has become supercool. Trust me, his facebook page is like a modeling portfolio. But nowadays he only hangs out with producers, photographers, ballers, etc. Hangs out with no commoners (as LU the Musician would call them). So he puts me on to his homeboy, up and coming rapper Early the MC...
Too Cool
Early The Mc ft. Street Freshest
Early The Mc ft. Street Freshest
Dude is from the DMV (DC, MD, No. VA) and you can def hear the go-go influence in the beat. Think it was produced by Best Kept Secret. Now if you guys know me even a TAD bit by now, you can probably imagine that I'd LOVE this song. I mean for real, how many times do I have to complain about the men in the Chi not approaching women. Happy to hear someone out there is doing it. And this Street Freshest dude sounds like Too Short before he started manhandling women (you know a cleaner version).
But for real, the dude seems to be pretty hot, so check him out. Rise and Shine Vol. 1 is on the myspace page, and this track is on R&S v2 which is coming in the near future...
www.myspace.com/00early00
www.twitter.com/earlythemc
....who knows ladies...supposed to be visiting cuz before 09 is out, maybe I can hook u up...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/00early00
www.twitter.com/earlythemc
....who knows ladies...supposed to be visiting cuz before 09 is out, maybe I can hook u up...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, I don't know who the hell created this video, but it's

I don't care what anyone says. The bee is the best part of this vid. You just don't expect it. The Oprah line is a close 2nd.
ReplyDelete~S