Sunday, March 22, 2009

1 for 20

As I enter year # 2 of paying Sallie Mae's b***h ass, I get more and more angry. About a week ago I called her for some typical BS she was attempting to pull and had an emotional breakdown at my desk...AT WORK! I'm talking cursing, bawling...the whole 9...not good, not good at all. See the thing is, Sallie Mae has so much power over me financially, that it is pretty easy for that ho to get me worked up like this. So today, Shaft & I were doing hateful Sallie Mae searches (research for Shavonnah's next business endeavor). We found a screwsalliemae.com as well as a few others. Our personal favorite however was someone's blog post about their last payment...

"FUCK YOU SALLIE FUCKING MAE IN YOUR SORRY ASS AND I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR OWN VOMIT AND DIE ALONE FESTERING FOR WEEKS AS THE MAGGOTS DESCEND ON YOUR STINKING CARCASS.

OH YEAH, THAT NAME SOUNDS SO NICE AND INNOCENT, LIKE SOMEONE I'D BRING HOME TO DINNER WITH MY PARENTS BUT YOU ARE A DEMON SUCCUBUS THAT FEASTS ON THE BLOOD OF POOR STUDENTS, CREATING AN INDENTURED POPULATION THAT MUST MEET YOUR MONTHLY DEMANDS FOR THE FOLLOWING DECADE.

There, I feel better. Seriously though, start a college savings plan for your kids, student loans are a horrible burden."
Pretty intense...I know. But as I enter year 2 I begin to wonder if I will last the next 19 years without bringing personal harm to individuals or buildings in Wilkes-Barre. I guess we'll just have to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment