Friday, September 4, 2009

The Virus

So it has been a LOOOONNNNGGG ass time, but my list of excuses include me being sick for a really wack period of time and my computer currently having a really bad virus. Thankfully I have good friends (shout out to my favorite dj in the world LEGACY) who can help me out. So Legacy currently has my computer and has been cussing me out on a fairly regular basis about how bad this virus is. I'm not going to go into how I got it, but I will say (because I know you're wondering) that it was NOT porn.

Anyhoo, this evening Shaft & I are coming together again for another wild and crazy weekend. This stop will be in LA. She's driving in from the Veg and I'm flying in from the Chi and I am SURE I will have PLENTY of stories to share.

If you're a friend on FB, I will be uploading tons of randomness because that's all Shaft and I take part in. I may try to see if I can transfer some of those videos here, but I'm not ridiculously savvy, so we shall see.

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!!!!

...and I'm back SNITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment